Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Yesterday, we had a fun time at our church Trunk-or-treat/Fall festival/Annual chili cook-off.


Sometimes I wonder about Zoe, LOL. She looked in the mirror and told me she was a pumpkin. I said, "Well, look again and tell me what you are." She said, "I don't remember." I said, "Try again." I guess the third time was the charm. She said, "Um, a cat?" I said, "Yep!" haha

Madison was Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. She carried around a stuffed Stitch. I am mad that I didn't get a picture of her with it!

Here we have Miss Cheerleader Brailyn. It was nice this year.......we did not buy anything! We chose to be thrifty and dig through our many collections of costumes. It was a "guilt-free" Halloween!

Hey, has anybody seen my sweet Gypsy Rose? Even mom dressed up! Never too old for a little fun! :)



Zoe and Madison at the RS duck pond. I am working the booth!

Eeewww! Better watch out or Pirate Andrew will get you! He is so cute! Although you can't see just how cute here, because you can't see his face!

Brailyn invited her friend, Tatiana, from school. She brought two more friends with her.



Did you know we had a visit from the tooth fairy? Yep! Here is Javon the tooth fairy:
Now on to "trunk-or-treating." The Gator fans are handing out candy to the little ones. Even though Tanner did some "trunk or treating" himself. Never too old for candy.

Even though it was officially the day before Halloween, we went trick or treating on the way home at Mema and Pa's house. They love to see the kids in their costumes and we knew that we may not get out on Halloween because of it falling on a Sunday this year.
It was a fun day! We had lots of fun family time. Happy Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the Halloween pics! Aw, they look adorable and there is Mema. It's sad, Pa would usually be standing there, also. Love their costumes! Wish we could have been with ya'll.