Sunday, December 12, 2010

Kuhn's night!


On the way home from our Ward Christmas party, we stopped in at Kuhn's Florist to enjoy their beautiful window display. This is something we have done for years! In fact, my parents brought me here when I was young. It was bittersweet for me this year because this is our first Christmas since my dad passed away. He LOVED the holidays! Every year, starting in early November, he would begin asking me if we could go to Kuhn's. Every year I would say, "Wait until Thanksgiving!" This is the first year we went without him.

In fact, he actually saved Brailyn's life here when she was about 2 years old. She dashed towards the busy highway and he went running after her. He caught her just feet from the racing traffic. I hadn't even realized she darted away until I noticed some action out of the corner of my eye and saw him grab her just in time. I am so thankful he saved that silly girl.


Brianna and her boyfriend, Clayton:
Here are just a few of the beautiful window displays: (Santa and Rudolph talk and sing)



No comments: