Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ward Christmas Party


We had a great time at our church's Christmas party! It was a lot of fun for all! What a great time of year to gather together to celebrate our Savior's birth!








Rob and Madison were having a "talk" about Santa knowing if you are naughty or nice. It is cute to see how seriously she is listening to him:
"Gotcha!" They had a game with Christmas carols. They had a bowl and they told us to write our names and put them in. I think most people assumed it was for "door prizes." Brailyn put my name in, but she and Caroline put their names in about 5 times each........assuming they would increase their chances of "winning." Turns out, it was all a trick, LOL. Whoever "won" had to go up front and play the game. This was the game: the crowd would sing a Christmas carol and then Heather would stop the crowd and the "winner" would get to continue singing the song. Well, I wasn't too concerned because I am one of those people who never win.........so I thought to myself that since I never got my name chosen to win anything, that I would not get my name chosen to "lose", lol, I mean chosen to go up and sing in front of EVERYONE! How wrong I was, haha. But it was all fun. What I want to know is how did my name get picked when others were putting their names in 5 times each??!! :) This is a horrible, dark picture.........but you get the idea.
Playing "Call of Duty" at a Christmas party??
Santa Claus is coming to town!!



No comments: