Thursday, January 19, 2012

Community Nutcracker December 2011

(First, I want to say I am SO far behind in posts. Problems getting my pictures on the computer and then problems with my format on Blogger are partly to blame. I plan on getting caught up over the next few days.)

Brianna and Brailyn had the wonderful opportunity of performing in the Community Nutcracker in December 2011. They auditioned in early September and practiced once a week until early December. Brailyn was a mouse and Brianna was in the Waltz of the Flowers. They both enjoyed it and I really enjoyed seeing them do it! It was a lot of fun!
We bought the official CD, but I didn't see for sure if Brailyn was in any of the mouse pictures. I believe in this first picture she is the 3rd from the left. The one crouched down lower and then in the next picture, from her positioning, she said that was probably her half of a head on the left side of the picture. The one you can barely even see. Lol
Brianna is on the far left in this picture:
In this next one, she is in the middle group (the one in the back left of the middle group):
In this one, she is in the center with both arms up:
In this one, she is kneeling behind the boy:
Here are some more fun pictures. There are probably more of Brailyn because I volunteered backstage for her group. They did not need volunteers for the big girls.








Brianna's picture out front of the Florida Theater has disappeared somehow. Great job, Brianna and Brailyn! We love you and are SO proud of you!!

No comments: