Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's day! I have been blessed with the most wonderful mother. She is such an example to me. She has been through a very difficult year losing her husband of over 61 years, but she has handled it with dignity.

We are all sitting around waiting for Elder Moore to call us from Honduras. This will be his last phone call to us during his mission. He will be coming home in just 11 days! We are all more than excited! I will do a post about his mission soon.

Rob and Tyson cooked chicken and ribs on the grill. It was delicious. Although I had a moment when I was eating ribs where I felt sick. That was when Brailyn said, "I wonder what human ribs would taste like." Um, yuck! Where does she get such ideas? I guess she made up for it when she gave me a cute homemade sun visor though lol. Brianna is treating me to a pedicure at a salon. It has been a nice day!

No comments: