Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Jordan is coming home!!


We are all sitting on pins and needles because tomorrow Jordan comes home from his mission. What a wonderful 2 years he has had; so many opportunities and learned lessons for a young man. He has been blessed and we have too! He is looking forward to coming home, but is not looking forward to leaving the people he has come to love.

"Every night when I take my plaque off, I don't think of it as one day less that I will have to wear it, rather I think of it as one day more that I had the greatest opportunity of my life; to preach the true and everlasting Gospel to my brothers and sisters." -Jordan

These pictures just give a small glimpse of all the opportunities he has had in the last 24 months. His mission has been filled with work and service with some fun and games thrown in also. Well, I guess they speak for themselves:





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos of Jordan. I miss voting on his pictures on his missionary website. I broke down crying when I saw his arrival at the airport. I felt like I was there. The look on Brianna's face whenever she saw him, wow! Tyson's pretty smile and when Jordan hugged his mom and Brianna. The look on his Dad's face and that smile. I wish that we could have really been there. I love all these pictures! Love you all!